This week in Crave: The high-flying edition
Too busy deciding whether you'd rather live in a "Star Wars" or "Star Trek" universe to keep up with Crave all week? Dial back your sci-fi daydreams for a moment and catch up on what you missed.
- Finally! Video proof that Assassin's Creed is really just parkour.
- Grand Theft Auto gets a "Back to the Future" wardrobe.
- What's that we spot overhead? Oh, just 50 flying LED drones.
- We like butt-mounted iPhone bike lights and we cannot lie.
- What if the iPhone 5 and the rumored iPad Mini were the same device?
- Those hoping for a PlayStation Vita hack could have their wish granted soon.
- Our very favorite extreme-definition 27-inch monitors.
- Got a musical ear and tinkerer's hand? Let's see what you can do.
- The Top 5 things to do with an old Kindle Fire.
- Go hide! The Cheetah robot can now outrun Usain Bolt.
- Just how does a guy go about wooing an operating system anyway?
Wanna woo us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.